Monday, May 31, 2010

My future ....~ Music vs Education

Nowaday, especially today, i have a really strong feeling on changing my course... feel like want to escape from it and turn into the things i really like to do... Y? Y suddenly i have this thought? What my feeling towards music is sooooo strong until i just get stress from music..Not even the course i am studying now!!! I am confusing now!!! totally!! Should i just end up this things i am done? But, how i want to tell my parents? Will they be angry or support me to go for it? i really hope i could go into the music field, though i still blurring about my future, but i hav thought to become an orchestra conductor, or a singer, or a performer and with base on god... What i should do now? I Love MuSiC. I like listen to song, i like to sing, i like to play, i have deep interest in everything related to music, the shirt with notes, or piano...what i should really do? God, I know if i keep think like this, i will dunno what to do...now, i want to hand it to you..Please god, Show me what should i do now? is it the assignment, that make me feel tension, or i really love music, or i am lazy? Music, Early childhood education??? I really want to make many song to serve god...can i cope with it? I really hope i can...

No comments:

Post a Comment