Thursday, May 27, 2010

I really want to fly to the sky ady...happy until...1st time for after 8 year...we talk again, although is not face to face...it already is a big enough for me >.< I though that he will ignore me..but seems like i make a wrong guess... *cry happily* He reply my message, and even CHAT !!!! It really suddenly change to a very sweet memory...hope it will last from now until forever! For 8 years, although i have change, for my personalities, my characteristics, still there are some big big black mark in my heart, although i not yet ask or tell him about what had really happen to me since that very moment, but it can be consider as a good start to build the friendship again * blast in big drop of tears* It really is a joy to me. The moment i open the chat box, i was really scare that he will ignore it, It was the opposite!! when we start to chat, my heart is like start to putting down a big stone slowly and it start to crash little by little... although it just go on for a while.. But i would like to say a big: THANK YOU..which still accept me as your friend *guessing* REally a bunch of thankful with tears for you.. Although, you have gave me a totally bad memory for my standard 6 life.. still, because of that, i begin to stand up year by year and now i am who i am now... Suddenly think of god, 'god, it really is a miracle, i cant imagine we will welcome this day..it really surprise me.. THe first time ever since then, i feel happy until having tears in my eyes, it really had nearly crashed down all my bad memory for the past 8 years, god, you really is the one who always love me and thank god that give me this opportunity to talk to him again.. Although i still not confirm what will happen in future, but this friendship i really will keep it forever and always appreciate it...there is a little wishes i would like to make at here, and may god bless me , i really hope that, one day, i could share gospel to him and he will accept it and together, we will be your son and daughter and serve you until the end of our lives ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment