Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12.10.10 Special day

Today, during our daily devotion, we talk many things.....

Then, at night, me and my family went to sushi king.....and i was surprise by many friend..first of all of course phoebe and fiona at sushi king working, while kathy work as part timer....then, i saw chun leng and eng kiat..I wave hand to him( Chun Leng), and he wave back..my heart suddenly pond so hard..dunno y...then i saw, kar wei..my primary school friend...Phooi Yee My secondary friend and another primary school friend sook ping...really surprise me....on the way second time to popular, i saw both of the boys again....and this time, C still the first one to see me and tell E....E is finding me and he wave his hands towards me when i wave to him and he even smile....wow....its already 3 years since we all seperate, really happy to meet them...but, one thing i really not sure is, how come my heart still pounding hard when i saw C....

1 comment: