Saturday, December 26, 2009

A view on whole year

Especially want to thanks someone...
and i have done few first time with him..
1) there is first time in my life when i cannot sleep at night and feel scare, i called him. He comfort me.
2) I fought with mother...father scold me....then i went to church and pray..then i find him
again. He accompany me by my side then he tell me his own experience me and give me
advice and tell me to practice to be patience start from 3 minutes...
3) In christmas, he share the words and it make me stunned and it makes me thinks more deeply and realize that i have a complete family from young and i am more lucky then him...

It makes me really THANKS to him... and its like an angel that gods sent to stand beside me and allways remind me to back to god whatever happened. I really cant imagine when one day he left what will be my reaction and my expression to send him away...its the first time i took the steps to ask for help and thanks god i found the right person.. i know that he will probably not see this message..But its truly from my heart...

Finally,the only words i would like to say is " THANK YOU^^" to my pastor in charge in this year( MT)... i dunno there will be how many first time i will face and ask for your help but...the finest things i would like to say is only THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment